Titles removed 2

Titles deleted 0

Comments 177

Posts

LeBron vs Curry double standards12:29 pm Fri Nov 22 EDT 0 ups @ 0.44 Removed

What kind of Locker Room will the Wizards have now with the recent news of Dwight coming out 12:02 am Sun Dec 1 EDT 1 ups @ 0.57 Removed

Comments

Slater Most notable Warriors stat through three games The non Steph Curry portion of their roster is a combined 8-of-40 from 3 11:16 pm Sun Oct 27 EDTRemoved

Suns fans no ill will towards yall but youre getting throttled tomorrow 11

I think Russel Westbrook is going to go down as a Karl Malone11:11 pm Thu Oct 31 EDTRemoved

Karl Malone went down as a rapist 2

Steph Furry Pawhi Leonard Blake Sniffin etc The Ultimate NBA x Dog Name list that no one asked for 3:53 pm Wed Nov 6 EDTRemoved

Im glad you acknowledged that no one asked for this 10

Kyrie on the Jamal Murray situation Its funny I actually dont care I was just bored and speaking my mind To see people thinking Im upset is just really humorous 4:57 pm Wed Nov 13 EDTRemoved

Kyrie is something else man lol 3

During the win over the Bucks on Sunday Clippers center Boban Marjanovi played 0 3 seconds and recorded a steal Per 36 puts that at 72 000 steals a game 7:12 pm Mon Nov 18 EDTRemoved

Michael Jordan who? 5

Is Embiid just a taller James Harden 10:50 pm Mon Nov 18 EDTRemoved

James Harden is a shorter Joel Embiid 2

Does the KD Draymond drama show how important Steph is to the Warriors 6:26 pm Tue Nov 19 EDTRemoved

Both Draymond and KD have a lot of respect for Steph. People like to forget, but hes the OG of the team. This shit doesnt happen with him there. 7

The Charlotte Hornets missed 20 straight three-pointers against the Cavs tonight 8:22 pm Tue Nov 19 EDTRemoved

I cannot believe the rockets missed 27 in a row against us 2

Repost A factual argument for why Russell Westbrook is currently better than Lebron James and is one of the best defenders in the NBA today10:45 pm Wed Nov 20 EDTRemoved

Ive been saying this all along 1

Reminder that Curry didnt get a single vote for Finals MVP in 2015 The narrative that he was robbed of it needs to stop 6:10 pm Thu Nov 21 EDTRemoved

Steph was clearly fmvp. Iggy won because of narrative and politics 0

LeBron vs Curry double standards12:29 pm Fri Nov 22 EDTRemoved

Sure. Where did I say otherwise? 2

LeBron vs Curry double standards12:29 pm Fri Nov 22 EDTRemoved

I dont think I referred to myself at all in the post, so how do I sound like a victim? Never said he should get the same recognition. Reading comprehension, bud. KD can do whatever he likes, lol. Hes given us a lot of great memories. I just want peop 2

LeBron vs Curry double standards12:29 pm Fri Nov 22 EDTRemoved

> It was better off as page 32 in your diary but not here on r/NBA. You act as if this sub is somehow above my post lol. Have you seen the shit posted here. > you can defend your favorite player when hes under criticism. Hes never under criticism 1

LeBron vs Curry double standards12:29 pm Fri Nov 22 EDTRemoved

> Warriors have multiple ball handlers and Curry has the luxury of not worrying about making plays for others. The whole point of our offense is to minimize a singular playmakers responsibility. We do have the ball-handlers in Dray, Iggy, sometimes K 1

Kevin Durant is no longer a top 5 NBA player 9:24 pm Sun Nov 24 EDTRemoved

Lillard im dead. This is the guy who had a mental breakdown when he got double teamed 0

Steve Kerr Ive had a dream run for 4 and a half years Weve had such a charmed existence in the last 4 seasons so of course this is the toughest stretch And this is the real NBA we havent been in the real NBA weve been in this dream 10:01 pm Sun Nov 24 EDTRemoved

pack it up boys 1

Steve Kerr s offense looks bad without Steph10:08 pm Sun Nov 24 EDTRemoved

Its not steves fault that our spacing is ass. Or that Klay is in the biggest slump of his career. Or that draymond has been out a lot of these games. Or that KD literally does not want to shoot 3s 1

KD likes comment that says Green getting traded if cousins healthy 2:06 pm Wed Nov 27 EDTRemoved

sweet fucking jesus kevin 361

Jordan probably wouldnt have taken last years Cavs to the finals Does that mean anything 9:04 pm Wed Nov 27 EDTRemoved

Jordan takes those cavs to the finals for sure 1

Just a Moment to Appreciate Steph Curry9:41 pm Sat Nov 30 EDTRemoved

How did my alt account post this 1

Is Dwights ass injury because hes been getting piped too hard 10:48 pm Sat Nov 30 EDTRemoved

Waste of a username. Goodbye friend 1

What kind of Locker Room will the Wizards have now with the recent news of Dwight coming out 12:02 am Sun Dec 1 EDTRemoved

he took it well 11

What kind of Locker Room will the Wizards have now with the recent news of Dwight coming out 12:02 am Sun Dec 1 EDTRemoved

im fucking howling 5

What kind of Locker Room will the Wizards have now with the recent news of Dwight coming out 12:02 am Sun Dec 1 EDTRemoved

Nothing sweet child. Just dont watch the Wizards for a while 3

What kind of Locker Room will the Wizards have now with the recent news of Dwight coming out 12:02 am Sun Dec 1 EDTRemoved

I mean disregarding my jokes and stuff, the actual problem is that he abused her. Hes getting released for sure 6

Damian Jones is single-handedly destroying Golden State10:58 pm Thu Dec 5 EDTRemoved

bruh were missing 3 starters and DJ plays way better with Steph on the court. Its hard to be a big man without a proper pg 7

Damian Jones is single-handedly destroying Golden State10:58 pm Thu Dec 5 EDTRemoved

yea he eats ass but still 1

what do the refs have against Josh Hart11:10 pm Wed Dec 11 EDTRemoved

Ever since that Harden foul you knew the refs hated him lol 1

There s no doubt this Warriors team is one of if not the best of all time but damn they ve had some lucky breaks in the playoffs11:51 pm Fri Dec 13 EDTRemoved

Theres no doubt that Lebron is one of, if not the best of all time, but damn hes had some lucky breaks in the playoffs 2012: Young team in OKC choke 2013: Ray Allen, Spurs choke 2016: Warriors choke, bogut/andre/steph injured, draymond suspended 2017: 6

Is Harden overrated 8:39 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

I havent really seen it after the wcf but definitely was going around during that season 1

Is Harden overrated 8:39 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

> If you took away all of his strengths he would be one of the worst players in the league Wow really 17

Is Harden overrated 8:39 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

hed shoot with his massive balls 0

The Mavs just got themselves another international generational talent8:55 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

Generational is KD, Steph, LeBron tier. Slow down chief 2

The Mavs just got themselves another international generational talent8:55 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

Kawhi will be in MVP talks for a long time and even then I dont think hes generational I dont see Luka being THAT much better than AD, Giannis or Kawhi best case scenario 2

The Mavs just got themselves another international generational talent8:55 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

I agree with your definition and that definitely includes KD. In my opinion Steph is better but the two are so close that it would be silly to categorize one as generational and not the other And Duncan was for sure generational 1

The Mavs just got themselves another international generational talent8:55 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

Both of them are for sure on that trajectory but its really hard to tell For example, I dont necessarily think Kevin Garnett or Charles Barkley were generational. Yet they were better than both AD and Giannis (as they are right now) 1

The Mavs just got themselves another international generational talent8:55 pm Sat Dec 14 EDTRemoved

Well to be honest no one really knows what it means because I see it being thrown around for every player The best definition is something like, "a player that defines a generation", and a generation could be around a decade or so. This is why KG isnt a 0

Stephen Curry lost all my respect tonight and he is no longer my GOAT PG9:05 pm Mon Dec 16 EDTRemoved

Im not entirely convinced disbelieving the moon landing is worse than believing in god which like 90% league does -3

Stephen Curry lost all my respect tonight and he is no longer my GOAT PG9:05 pm Mon Dec 16 EDTRemoved

I responded to OP with my thoughts on that below and I dont feel like responding to three different conversation lol 1

Stephen Curry lost all my respect tonight and he is no longer my GOAT PG9:05 pm Mon Dec 16 EDTRemoved

I responded to OP with my thoughts on that below and I dont feel like responding to three different conversation lol 1

Stephen Curry lost all my respect tonight and he is no longer my GOAT PG9:05 pm Mon Dec 16 EDTRemoved

The problem with disbelieving the moon landing is not the fact that you dont believe in the event itself but that you are willingly ignoring objective fact. Id say that thought process is the problematic part where its not unfair to say that you are more 1

End of Warriors-Kings is a perfect reminder of how bad game threads can get12:49 am Sat Dec 21 EDTRemoved

You shoulda seen our subs game threads during the wcf 6

Why does Doncic not get the hate that Harden does 8:40 pm Sun Dec 22 EDTRemoved

Until Luka does shit like [this](https://gfycat.com/euphorictornaustraliancurlew) I like him 1

Serious Who gets more hated LeBron to Heat or KD to Warriors 7:43 pm Sat Jan 4 EDTRemoved

LeBron to miami in terms of hate was way worse than KDs move when it first happened. Id say over time KD has been hated more though 1

Serious Who gets more hated LeBron to Heat or KD to Warriors 7:43 pm Sat Jan 4 EDTRemoved

> over time KD has been hated more though > when it first happened 1

Is James Harden a top 3 player in the league right now 8:22 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

*Puts up 27 on 49% TS in last 3 games of wcf* Yup definitely top 3 3

Is James Harden a top 3 player in the league right now 8:22 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

sigh NBA fans somehow manage to be more reactionary than NFL fans -2

Is James Harden a top 3 player in the league right now 8:22 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

You would be downvoted and laughed at if you said this after the wcf. Hence why I think its reactionary. Playoffs are what matter. This is why Steph wasnt suddenly the best player in the world in the first 10 games. 2

Is James Harden a top 3 player in the league right now 8:22 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

To get into top 3 you need to do it in the playoffs. Same reason Giannis wasnt top 3 10 games ago, nor was Joel Embiid. I feel the same way about Steph at the beginning of the season. He had an insane stretch but that didnt mean he was better than LeBron 1

Is James Harden a top 3 player in the league right now 8:22 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

Except that Steph had his one of his personal top two best postseason in 2014-15.....When Klay was young, and Draymond was younger. He carried the shit outta us. Especially in the finals when he dropped 10 points on 75% TS in the fourth quarter while gett 1

Am I absolutely crazy to say that James Harden is better than Steph Curry If not why 8:33 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

*Steph outplays Harden in last 3 games to win wcf, while playing amazing defense* "You know what I think that Harden guy is actually better than Stephen Curry -1

Am I absolutely crazy to say that James Harden is better than Steph Curry If not why 8:33 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

Yes because we had a whole wcf with the two of them -1

Am I absolutely crazy to say that James Harden is better than Steph Curry If not why 8:33 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

Harden put up 27 points on 49 %TS in the last 3 games...... I realize he had a larger load on him with CP3 gone but that is dogshit. Especially considering he played bad defense with that aswell. Not to mention the amount of turnovers he had. Meanwhile 3

What s the argument for Curry being better than Harden 10:27 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

Ill just copy and paste one of my older comments.... Except that Steph crushes Harden in two of our best value stats |Stat|Harden|Steph| :--|:--|:--| |2017/18 PIPM|+5.4|**+6.6**| |2017/18 RPM|**+6.71**|+6.65| |2016/17 PIPM|+4.81|**+9.2**| |2016/17 RP 2

What s the argument for Curry being better than Harden 10:27 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

I done fucked that up. Point still stands. Steph had a greater defensive responsibility than Harden. In the last 3 games Steph definitely played better defense 2

What s the argument for Curry being better than Harden 10:27 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

> most of his best games come against bottom 10 defenses lol > these are regular season stats Yea but did you miss that wall of text about the playoffs? NBA fans never fail to amaze me lmao 1

What s the argument for Curry being better than Harden 10:27 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

Down 1-2, he averaged 28 points on 64% TS. Also you conveniently ignore that he scored 10 points on 75% TS in the fourth as if its trivial. Like what lol??? This is while being double teamed btw You didnt watch the series 0

What s the argument for Curry being better than Harden 10:27 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

I dont use RAPM or PIPM for playoffs because of sample size And im not entertaining that bottom 10/top 10 thing. Those are subject to sample size also. > interesting how you use a wall of text for the playoffs, but you use actual stats for the RS. T 1

What s the argument for Curry being better than Harden 10:27 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

So while being down he has his best stretch of games, while scoring at historic levels in the fourth, WHILE getting double teamed. And you somehow think he wasnt clutch. Im not going to reply to this anymore LOL 0

Down by 2 points or less would subbing in a midget who is then picked up and tossed to the basket to dunk the ball be a winning option 11:34 pm Mon Dec 31 EDTRemoved

If he hit someone would that be an offensive or defensive foul 5

Why is James Harden in the conversation for being a top 3 player 4:30 pm Fri Jan 4 EDTRemoved

Because NBA fans are reactionary as fuck and choose to forget about the playoffs, which are much more important than some regular season games. inb4 someone tells me he took us to 7. He definitely helped us get to 7 when he scored 27 on 49% TS in the la 4

Why is James Harden in the conversation for being a top 3 player 4:30 pm Fri Jan 4 EDTRemoved

Lol I dont really agree with anything you said though 1

Why does everyone respect Chris Broussard 2:33 pm Sun Jan 20 EDTRemoved

> From my memory, I cant remember a single person in the comments criticizing him or saying he is wrong. Not close to true But in general its because hes on shows with morons like Skip, Shannon, Nick Wright and Cris Carter. Hes not as much of a hot t 1

James Harden is must watch basketball right now if you disagree youre a blatant hater 12:24 am Thu Jan 24 EDTRemoved

You can respect a player without liking their playstyle lol. I really dont even like watching LeBron all that much either 9

Do you think Harden is a top 5 player in the NBA 9:24 pm Fri Jan 25 EDTRemoved

Nah hes at worst top 6 -1

After going 9 10 with 5 threes in the first half Steph Curry doesn t take a shot until 4 minutes left in the quarter 8:48 pm Mon Jan 28 EDTRemoved

sigh 9

1 Brandon Ingram at the half against the Sixers 22 points on 10 13 shooting 11:41 pm Tue Jan 29 EDTRemoved

damn he really wants to get traded 1

REQUEST Curry airballs 3 in the clutch12:46 am Fri Feb 1 EDTRemoved

I got it for you [bud](https://gfycat.com/shockinghastyesok) 22

Why is Steph the only player that gets a pass for putting up big numbers vs bad teams but looking lost vs actual good teams 10:25 pm Sat Feb 2 EDTRemoved

He literally just dropped 41 last game vs the sixers 7

Harden is currently 1 block away from recording a 5x511:19 pm Sat Feb 2 EDTRemoved

yall are jinxing him with these posts 3

The Warriors play-by-play guy is an absolute disgrace9:43 pm Sun Feb 10 EDTRemoved

This is just false lol 3

Blazers would have beat the warriors even without the flagrant call1:03 am Thu Feb 14 EDTRemoved

Eh we probably were going to lose but it doesnt excuse the fact that the call was garbage 16

serious is Damian Lillard better than Stephen Curry mainly as a point guard 1:09 am Thu Feb 14 EDTRemoved

Dame is a whole level below Steph, if not two 1

Do you think Curry is a low-key rent boy around the league 11:28 pm Sun Feb 17 EDTRemoved

Can I un-read this 12

Is there an argument for Steph being better than Kobe 3:23 pm Mon Feb 18 EDTRemoved

Yes 3

My top 5 players of all time3:14 pm Mon Feb 18 EDTRemoved

LeBron is too high imo 0

Larry Bird was overrated I dont care what anyone says 5:24 pm Mon Feb 18 EDTRemoved

mods you know what to do 32

Larry Bird was overrated I dont care what anyone says 5:24 pm Mon Feb 18 EDTRemoved

Ive seen threads about the Celtics absolutely ethered in seconds but this one is still up lmao 2

Kyrie Irving caught on video saying two max slots it s time to Kevin Durant5:14 pm Mon Feb 18 EDTRemoved

aww hell nah 1

A daily reminder that Ben Simmons scored 1 point in a playoff game1:18 pm Sun Feb 24 EDTRemoved

Daily reminder that the Lakers young core is ass 1

Who taking a bigger hit to their legacy Lebron not making the NBA Playoff or Cristiano Ronaldo not going to Champion League final 6:28 pm Mon Mar 4 EDTRemoved

A rapist 6

Top 10 Players with a good twist 8:49 pm Wed Mar 6 EDTRemoved

*Most efficient 20+ ppg scorer of all time in playoffs* u/MagicJokicI5: thats aight 6

KD with 25 pts on 9-25 FG 0-7 from 3PT and a -26 in a loss against Dallas11:43 pm Sat Mar 23 EDTRemoved

KD: *Friend dies just a few days ago and has a bad game* r/nba literally right after: hurr durr haha snake gets carried by steph xD 3

Mark Cubans Reaction to the Kristaps Investigation10:44 pm Sat Mar 30 EDTRemoved

Even if Kristaps is innocent, this is such a bad look on Cuban. Why in hell would you trade for a guy in the midst of this when your organisation was caught in a sexual harassment scandal not too long ago? 8

Top 10 players currently in the NBA 12:35 pm Sat Apr 6 EDTRemoved

Delete -1

Curry has been top 2 in Net Rating Since 20141:11 pm Sat Apr 6 EDTRemoved

Him being fifth in 2013-14 says a lot 1

What argument could you make for guys like prime cp3 wade and kg being better than Steph curry 1:44 pm Sat Apr 6 EDTRemoved

> Well, the team did what they had to do to win. But they struggled against an absolutely decimated Cavaliers team when they should have dominated. This is an answer to a question asking you if the first title was not earned. This is a pivot if Ive ev 1

Teams that have had 60 wins in a season 2014-2019 10:52 pm Sun Apr 7 EDTRemoved

17 Warriors are better easily 5

This season Steph Curry has 33 games that he took 20 FGA and 39 games scoring 25 points in comparison Russell Westbrook had 40 games with 20 FGA and had 22 games with 25 points 11:25 pm Sat Apr 13 EDTRemoved

If you cant take this thread I cant imagine youll be on r/nba during your series -10

Why doesn t Beverly guard curry 11:57 pm Thu Apr 18 EDTRemoved

Steph shits on Beverly 17

The Warriors are currently leading by 3112:32 am Fri Apr 19 EDTRemoved

Up 31 Steph getting fucked by the refs Were about to blow this one too boys 3

Clippers vs Warriors12:51 am Fri Apr 19 EDTRemoved

if they outscore us by 34 Lou Williams is the best player in the world 2

Playoff Harden is back11:37 pm Sat Apr 20 EDTRemoved

You played yourself. Hes probably about to go off now 3

Games like this are the reason Curry will never win a FMVP4:27 pm Sun Apr 21 EDTRemoved

Can the mods just ban you already 5

Curry finishes with a 12 10 7 on an abysmal 3-14 shooting 1-9 from deep three turnovers in 34 minutes of play 6:09 pm Sun Apr 21 EDTRemoved

There is no way in hell youre a warriors fan LOL 10

Top 5 Players in the Playoffs so far with Grades10:53 am Mon Apr 22 EDTRemoved

Stephs TS is 71% 1

Top 5 Players in the Playoffs so far with Grades10:53 am Mon Apr 22 EDTRemoved

I have no idea where you got 64% from lol On the NBA website it says hes at 71.4% TS 4

Top 5 Players in the Playoffs so far with Grades10:53 am Mon Apr 22 EDTRemoved

It literally says right there that Stephs true shooting is 71.4% LOL 3

Top 5 Players in the Playoffs so far with Grades10:53 am Mon Apr 22 EDTRemoved

thats fair I wasnt disputing the grade or whatever Im still curious as to where the fuck you got 64.4% from lol 3

Stephen Curry is a serial choker1:40 am Thu Apr 25 EDTRemoved

Conveniently leaves out the part where Taylor states that the reason for this is because of his injuries 2

What if the Warriors blow another 3-1 lead 9:53 pm Fri Apr 26 EDTRemoved

oh the irony 1

Kevin Durants 2019 NBA Playoffs - 35 5 6 on 57 40 93 91 TS in 6 first round games 12:46 am Sat Apr 27 EDTRemoved

It’s definitely wrong it’s probably around 74% 2

Jumping forward is a normal shooting motion 8:32 pm Sun Apr 28 EDTRemoved

IS anyone debating this? Its the degree in which you jump forward which is the problem. Where do we even begin to define what constitutes creating a landing space vs an offensive foul kicking out your legs? Whats stopping KD with his lanky self from do 1

According to the recent Bleacher Report article the NBAs own analysis says refs robbed the Rockets of 93 points during the 2018 WCF 10:41 am Mon Apr 29 EDTRemoved

you should have learned from last year man 2

Are warriors underutilizing their stars 11:30 am Mon Apr 29 EDTRemoved

Steph is underutilized because of personnel. Shaun and to a lesser extent Quinn are quite literally useless if theyre not handling the ball so Steph has to go off-ball. Draymond is a lot more effective on offense if he can initiate half-court sets and a 3

Although I recognize hes a HOFEr I will not be sad when CP3 retires11:42 am Mon Apr 29 EDTRemoved

that shit was hilarious 3

Serious Will it and SHOULD it impact Currys legacy that he has not won Finals MVP and that he underperformed in the 2016 NBA Finals 10:31 pm Wed May 1 EDTRemoved

> In 2015 it was debatable but you would expect a player of his caliber to have a performance that wouldnt leave room for a debate, right? Im sorry but him not winning fmvp in 2015 was retarded 2

Do these playoffs prove Steph is a regular season player and Seth is a Playoffs Player 9:11 pm Sun May 5 EDTRemoved

Yes 20

The warriors are like the protagonist in a superhero movie always coming out on top12:14 am Sat May 11 EDTRemoved

Its not that they should have won but its that they basically did jack shit in the grand scheme of things Walder Frey had more impact than the Night King 1

Outside of Warriors vs Rockets game 1 the refs have done a great job officiating this years playoffs12:20 am Sat May 11 EDTRemoved

lol idec that we won Steph got fouled by Capela like 20 times with no calls 9

If Im the Warriors Im scared shitless of the Raptors right now 9:02 pm Wed May 15 EDTRemoved

> if not neutralize, Kevin Durant. And thats where Im out 25

A little ironic the Warriors 3 homegrown stars are showing out12:25 am Sun May 19 EDTRemoved

Paul Pierce shat his pants during the NBA finals 13

Who are the top 10 players in the NBA 12:33 am Tue May 21 EDTRemoved

I think the top 3 is Lebron, Steph and Giannis KD and Kawhi are godlike scorers, but their creating and passing deficiencies severely cap out their offensive capabilities. I dont think their defense makes up for the gap either, as Kawhi has regressed a b 1

Who are the top 10 players in the NBA 12:33 am Tue May 21 EDTRemoved

Kawhis playmaking is actually quite bad, enough for me to question the impact of his defense. I might be overrating Giannis a bit because of his team (the composition is absolutely perfect for him as a player) but I think the gulf in Kawhis and Giannis p 1

Who are the top 10 players in the NBA 12:33 am Tue May 21 EDTRemoved

Kawhi went from a 4.5 passer rating in the reg season to a 3.6 passer rating in the playoffs. Both values are quite bad. Kawhi doesnt really make his teammates all that much more valuable and isnt nearly as versatile offensively as other players. His ISO 1

On the Zach Lowe podcast Baxter talked about the weird relationship between Linda Rambis and Pelinka8:52 am Thu May 30 EDTRemoved

He fucking. -2

for the first time since the 2014 playoffs the Warriors have lost the first game of a series 12:33 am Fri May 31 EDTRemoved

okc 2016 8

Steph Curry shot 14 free throws in game 112:50 am Fri May 31 EDTRemoved

Im not saying I disagree with them or anything, but I swear Raptors fans complain about Kawhi being mauled a lot lol -1

Steph Curry shot 14 free throws in game 112:50 am Fri May 31 EDTRemoved

Paul Piece shat himself in the NBA finals 2

13 foul calls were called in the 2nd quarter9:23 pm Sun Jun 2 EDTRemoved

Ok I realize people hate us and all but were getting fucked by the refs too lol 1

Curry had 0 fg attempts or points in the 4th10:55 pm Sun Jun 2 EDTRemoved

With Klay out he was being HARD doubled 9

I dont really watch a ton of ball but how stacked GS is is fucking stupid11:31 pm Sun Jun 2 EDTRemoved

Cousins is not that player right now. Iguodala is injured. Klay got injured. KD is injured. Yet we still won. Give us some respect. 4

Steph has an enormous margin of error meaning he can play subpar and still win Most superstars don t have this luxury His rings mean less than most 12:49 am Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

SportsTalkBarry is basically SkipBayless if he was a Lebron stan 2

How would the big three be not playing for the Warriors 12:31 am Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

Steph probably has 0 offensive weaknesses 9

How would the big three be not playing for the Warriors 12:31 am Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

nvm 7

How would the big three be not playing for the Warriors 12:31 am Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

> his game wears down and becomes less effective as opposed to bigger players like Harden, Durant or Bron. Based on what? lol Steph is regularly at the top in miles ran. His conditioning is crazy 4

Steph Curry has as many playoff wins with lt 25 points and under 40 shooting as LeBron despite having played 131 fewer games His teams aren t nearly as reliant on him to perform well as LeBron s 10:50 pm Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

> Steph Curry is going to be neck and neck with LeBron once he gets more rings. Please show me these people 3

Question If Curry were to carry the Warriors to a win in game 3 with no KD Klay or Looney would you consider Steph the best player in the league 10:41 pm Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

One game doesnt make you the best player in the league EDIT: would be cool as fuck though 17

Question If Curry were to carry the Warriors to a win in game 3 with no KD Klay or Looney would you consider Steph the best player in the league 10:41 pm Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

bruh 2

Question If Curry were to carry the Warriors to a win in game 3 with no KD Klay or Looney would you consider Steph the best player in the league 10:41 pm Mon Jun 3 EDTRemoved

Exactly. People dont understand how much variance is in this game. FVV doesnt make a few threes and the Bucks are off to the finals. Its the same thing with this. One game doesnt make him the best, his whole body of work arguably does. This is exactly 5

Klay should show this game tape in free agency if the Warriors dont give him the max11:43 pm Wed Jun 5 EDTRemoved

Klay is great but did you see the roster we had out there lol 3

Kawhi s 10 straight points were terrifying for me as a Warrior fan 11:51 pm Mon Jun 10 EDTRemoved

I thought it was over 1

Is it fair to say Kevin Durants 3rd potential ring will have an asterisk next to it 12:28 am Tue Jun 11 EDTRemoved

He was going off for us in the rockets series while Steph struggled. With KD I have no doubt we would be up in this series against Toronto. No asterisk. 2

If GSW wins the series 12:05 am Tue Jun 11 EDTRemoved

to be honest that season was kind of overrated. There were 4 top 40 srs teams that year, CLE, OKC, GSW and SAS. Top heavy league that year 5

Unpopular opinion Put an asterisk on this championship 11:53 pm Thu Jun 13 EDTRemoved

chill out man. A chip is a chip. Now if only people gave us the same courtesy 1

Sooooo steph curry11:56 pm Thu Jun 13 EDTRemoved

he was the best player this series 0

Sooooo steph curry11:56 pm Thu Jun 13 EDTRemoved

Klay missed 2 fourth quarters and a whole game.... And Steph had way more attention than Klay on offense 1

Sooooo steph curry11:56 pm Thu Jun 13 EDTRemoved

So you think a guy who missed 2 fourth quarters and a whole game was better than a guy who was getting boxed and oned and averaged 30 on 60% TS ok 0

Sooooo steph curry11:56 pm Thu Jun 13 EDTRemoved

I mean you dont have an argument except defense lol And yes, best ability is availability Or KD would have been the best player in the series because he played amazingly in the minutes that he did play 0

Mods on Warriors sub are trigger happy atm say anything mildly negative and you get banned12:06 am Fri Jun 14 EDTRemoved

you sound mad 13

Stephen Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time 12:58 pm Sat Jun 22 EDTRemoved

GOAT tier offensive players: Nash, Magic, LeBron, MJ, Steph, Larry Bird EDIT: Shaq -4

Stephen Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time 12:58 pm Sat Jun 22 EDTRemoved

I was thinking about putting him in to there too. His gravity was inches away from Steph tier I just thought his passing isnt as good to warrant it. But he also led an offensive dynasty in the playoffs. Idk 1

Stephen Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time 12:58 pm Sat Jun 22 EDTRemoved

Id put him there because of general affect in the playoffs (he pressured defenses like no center before) not because of the finals (smaller sample size) 1

Stephen Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time 12:58 pm Sat Jun 22 EDTRemoved

His passing limitations really hurt him. All these players led offensive dynasties largely because of the combination of efficient scoring + playmaking KD led elite offenses (short of all-time) and they got a lot worse in the playoffs 1

Stephen Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time 12:58 pm Sat Jun 22 EDTRemoved

1) assists arent the greatest metric for playmaking, Id use shots created, box-creation, passer rating to determine someones playmaking 2) Im assuming youre a KD fan and watched us play this year. If so, you should know thats more indicative of scheme th 1

Stephen Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time 12:58 pm Sat Jun 22 EDTRemoved

Nash is so underrated on here its actually sad lol The man led an offensive dynasty in Dallas posting up +7 rORTG in four straight years. Then he went to Phoenix and had the second best stretch from 2005-08 He played on 6 of the best 15 healthy offens 1

Curry vs Kawhi - Who is the better overall player 6:10 pm Sun Jun 23 EDTRemoved

Can someone actually give me a coherent argument for Kawhi? And please no, "Stephs defense is bad + Kawhi is good on both sides so therefore he has more impact" 0

Curry vs Kawhi - Who is the better overall player 6:10 pm Sun Jun 23 EDTRemoved

Ill lay out what I meant. When people say, "hes better on both sides and therefore is better, period", theyre presupposing that good defense + good offense = more impact. IF this was the case, why does Steph crush Kawhi in every impact metric? Why Step 1

Michael Jordan when being assigned the point guard position was undoubtedly the Greatest player ever9:40 pm Sun Jun 23 EDTRemoved

89-92 was the highest level of basketball reached by a basketball player 2

I m just glad warriors run is likely over8:26 pm Sun Jun 30 EDTRemoved

I hope Kawhi goes to the lakers so I can root for the next super team! 1

Klay is better overall than Steph6:20 pm Thu Jul 4 EDTRemoved

Exactly why Kawhi is better than Steph. Defense is half the game and Kawhi is a DPOY all the time + a top 5 offensive player 2

Is Russell Westbrook easily a much better player than Steve Nash ever was 7:22 pm Mon Jul 8 EDTRemoved

Nash is easily a better player. Its not a discussion 1

Two way players like prime cp3 and Wade vs pure offensive players like prime dirk and Nash 8:24 pm Wed Jul 10 EDTRemoved

Dirk and Nash because I think Wade is a tad overrated 0

Who would you choose to build a team around Kawhi Leonard or Steve Nash 4:40 pm Thu Jul 11 EDTRemoved

damn downvoted for defending a guy who led 6 of the top 15 healthy offenses ever Six. 10

Who would you choose to build a team around Kawhi Leonard or Steve Nash 4:40 pm Thu Jul 11 EDTRemoved

Why is Kawhi one of the best playoff performers of all-time lol 3

Harden and Westbrook have interchangeably ranked 1 and 2 in turnovers per game for the last four seasons and have led the league in usage percentage for the last three How do you see this working out 8:56 pm Thu Jul 11 EDTRemoved

Ideally Russ runs the offense on ball, shoots way less threes and runs a lot of pnr w/ Capela. Harden can go off-ball, spot up shoot more, cut to the basket more 1

Harden and Westbrook have interchangeably ranked 1 and 2 in turnovers per game for the last four seasons and have led the league in usage percentage for the last three How do you see this working out 8:56 pm Thu Jul 11 EDTRemoved

he has the skills for it but his off-ball value has never been good. Yea its asking a lot but thats why I said ideally lol 1

Harden and Westbrook have interchangeably ranked 1 and 2 in turnovers per game for the last four seasons and have led the league in usage percentage for the last three How do you see this working out 8:56 pm Thu Jul 11 EDTRemoved

its not really about prying the ball out of his hands. Im sure DAntoni can wring in Westbrook. Its more that Westbrook has no real skills fit for being off-ball (shooting, post-game) and that if they just opted to have both be ball-dominant at times, it w 1

does westbrook going to the rockets increase or decrease hardens chance at an mvp next year 9:01 pm Thu Jul 11 EDTRemoved

probably going to be some growing pains. Dont see an mvp stored next season for him especially w/ another offseason for Giannis 1

LeBron is the only player in the world who can miss the playoffs and still be considered the best4:14 pm Fri Jul 12 EDTRemoved

Its not that he missed the playoffs, there are obvious reasons why (the injury). Its more so that his regular season wasnt predictive of the best player in the playoffs And no, Kawhi Leonard is not the best player in the world -1

LeBron is the only player in the world who can miss the playoffs and still be considered the best4:14 pm Fri Jul 12 EDTRemoved

LeBron will always put up a great box-score. What makes him the probable GOAT is his impact metrics This year he was "only" 7th in BPM, 14th in PIPM and 12th in LA-RAPM. Thats the profile of a fringe top 10 player. Obviously we have more precedent (his i 1

LeBron is the only player in the world who can miss the playoffs and still be considered the best4:14 pm Fri Jul 12 EDTRemoved

Thats not true. Hes had 3 season above +6.5 PIPM since 2014. Thats like 99th percentile His three year LA-RAPM is 7th. And his BPM has been really fucking good for a long time 1

Kendrick Perkins says Steph will end up as a top 10 player of all time5:19 pm Fri Jul 12 EDTRemoved

Id say hes like 19 or 18 right now -1

How is Harden not currently better than Lebron 7:51 pm Mon Jul 15 EDTRemoved

hes still a bad defender 11

Top 10 best players of all time9:48 pm Mon Jul 15 EDTRemoved

if anyone knows the balldontstop ig account, this is the type of shit ranking theyd put out 1

Serious James Harden is the most disrespected superstar in modern NBA History3:33 pm Fri Jul 19 EDTRemoved

Hes disrespected for silly reasons like his foul-drawing. But there are reasons why no one should think hes better than Steph, and why Giannis won mvp over him 7

Serious James Harden is the most disrespected superstar in modern NBA History3:33 pm Fri Jul 19 EDTRemoved

1) Steph basically always has better impact metrics (PIPM, 3-5 year LA-RAPM, RPM) 2) Believe it or not, Harden is a worse defender than Steph (look at D-PIPM, RAPM, lineup data) 3) Harden experiences biggest drop off offensively on random team (calculat 1

Serious James Harden is the most disrespected superstar in modern NBA History3:33 pm Fri Jul 19 EDTRemoved

Well, in 2017 he had one of the greatest playoff runs in a while lol His impact metrics are basically always better (multi year PIPM/La-RAPM, RPM) And these playoffs he led a better offense w/ less talent after KD went down (+4.3 rORtg vs Harden led +3 1

Serious James Harden is the most disrespected superstar in modern NBA History3:33 pm Fri Jul 19 EDTRemoved

Are you trolling me or something lol Was KD not just on our team? The reason our offenses were so good was because Stephs skills are so complementary to KDs (off-ball creating, spacing, spot-up shooting) And its just a hypothetical, obviously Steph and 1

Serious James Harden is the most disrespected superstar in modern NBA History3:33 pm Fri Jul 19 EDTRemoved

Playing off-ball is more than just catching and shooting. And Id imagine Steph shot a shit load more catch and shoot 3s than Harden Playing off-ball is moving, cutting, screening, spot-up shooting, coming off pin downs, flares etc....Harden barely does a 1

Serious James Harden is the most disrespected superstar in modern NBA History3:33 pm Fri Jul 19 EDTRemoved

You realize thats a positive for Steph, right? The fact that he could produce so much value playing off-ball? Its because he has the skillset necessary to do so. Hes quite literally the best off-ball player ever And obviously he benefits from playing w 0

Steph Curry is the worst defender in the top 25 all time players rankings Is he top 15 5:50 pm Mon Jul 22 EDTRemoved

Oh man I know this is a troll but this still triggered me 7

What does Harden need to do more to be considered as a top 3 NBA player11:46 pm Tue Aug 6 EDTRemoved

1. Off-Ball value/less ball-dominance 2. Less drop-off in post-season 3. Be neutral on defense 2

Who is the better defender overall Steph or Harden 8:26 pm Fri Aug 30 EDTRemoved

Steph is a neutral-ish defender Harden has legitimately been bad his whole career EDIT: this sub has no hope given these replies -8

Who is the better defender overall Steph or Harden 8:26 pm Fri Aug 30 EDTRemoved

Harden this year he had a D-PIPM of -1.50, (bad). He also had a D-RAPM of -0.38, also quite bad. His lineup data is bad as well. The Rockets w/ Capela, Gordon, Tucker, and Paul had a DRtg of 109.58 w/ Harden, and w/o had a DRtg of 93.69. Harden is a goo -1

Why I dont like Steph Curry5:14 pm Thu Sep 5 EDTRemoved

Reasons I don’t like OP 1. Dumbass 1

Durant felt the Warriors hit their ceiling with their motion offense Wanted more ISO 11:27 am Tue Sep 10 EDTRemoved

I love KD but this makes no sense lol In 2017 when he played more off-ball and less ISO we were bar none the greatest team of all time 2